Welcome to Dee Why Football Club Registration page. We are pleased to offer the lowest fee’s in the Northern Beaches along with no additional charges for playing uniforms. Our club is very focused on giving back to our members value for money with a great environment for our teams.
All Registration is via myfootballclub.com.au website.
If you played football last year, you may already be registered in the Football Australia system, so please check for an existing FFA Number & link to Dee Why website.
Full costings available on myfootballclub.com.au U6 start at $160.
For registrations enquires please contact Susie Delbridge – suema66 @ gmail.com
To register online for the club:
- Go to myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”
- FFA Number:
- After you log in click on “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”.
- Check that your contact details are correct.
- Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate.
- Registrations with inappropriate photos will be rejected! Photos must be a passport style photo from the shoulders up with no hats or sunglasses.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Proceed with Registration” button.
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is Dee Why Football Club. (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.