REGISTRATION FOR 2022 is now open...

We continue to use the PlayFootball system for registrations. This is a replacement for the old MyFootballClub system
If you are new to this system, you will need to create a new account which will then be linked to your old history.  Your new account will be based on your email address rather than your FFA number.  Anyone under the same email can be linked to the main account.

ADULTS: Make sure you create your own account first before linking any children so that you are the primary account holder.

Instructions are available here:


All players Juniors and Seniors should use a  Passport Quality Headshot. Imagine you are trying to get a Visa a Passport or a Drivers License. This is the minimum quality required.
Must be Portrait NOT Landscape. approx Pixels 150 Wide x 225 High.

Good Example:          Bad Example:

Steps to Registering to play football with Dee Why FC in 2022

We strongly urge you to register early to avoid disappointment as some age groups may need to be capped and grading (where applicable) begins early February.  Players must be registered to grade.
Before you go to the online registration system, please consider the following:
  • If you are registering a school child and want to claim the $100 discount offered by the Active Kids Sports program (NSW Government) please go to Service NSW and register your child and obtain your voucher number before proceeding to the football registration.  
  • The Early Bird discount is automatically included in the registration if your register before 24/2/2022)  
  • If you are registering a girl for both Mixed and Girls competitions (Dual Registration), then please register to the Girls package and then choose the Dual Registration Add-On package at the Product Detail screen.
  • For U10 and above, players who did not play with MWFA last season will need to complete an APPLICATION TO REGISTER FORM - please contact Registrar, Sue Delbridge for the form: registrar@dyfc.com.au
  • If you last played overseas or are a junior over 10 who hasn't played but doesn't have Australian Citizenship, you may be required to obtain an International Transfer Certificate.  The process is fairly simple for adults, but can take up to a month to come through.  It is somewhat more complex for children.  Please contact the registrar for more information if this applies to you
Any questions/concerns to Sue Delbridge: suema66@gmail.com

Where do I go if I need help with my registration? If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.